Everyone wants nice hair when they attend parties. However, everyone is susceptible to a bad hair day. That’s why human hair pieces were created, so that everyone can have gorgeous hair.
Ponytail hairpieces are hair pieces for women with short hair who occasionally want the convenience of tying their hair back. Women can match the ponytail hairpieces to their natural hair color.
You can add a ponytail to short cuts to add volume and length. Such human hair pieces can often be found at beauty supply stores such as Sally Beauty Supply. Hairpieces can be made from both human and synthetic hair. Clients can select the length that they prefer, making sure that the color and the texture match their own hair.
Knowing how to attach ponytail hairpieces correctly will help to create a more realistic look.
1. Wash and dry your hair as usual.
2. Gather all of your hair in your hand at the center of the back of your head for a regular ponytail or at the upper back of your head for a high ponytail. Smooth out any bumps with a brush or comb, before attempting to attach the fake ponytail.
3. Twist a thin hair tie around all of your hair as many times as needed until the hair is held tightly in place.
4. Squeeze claw handles with a claw. Once the claw is open, place the claw over your existing ponytail at the hair tie and release to close.
5. Wrap around your existing ponytail at the hair tie and tightly velcro underneath the hair tie if you are using a velcro ponytail hairpiece. Once the velcro is secured, wrap a piece of the hair several times around the hair tie area to conceal the velcro and use a bobby pin underneath to hold the fair securely in place.
6. Roll your existing hair into a bun with drawstrings. To do this, wrap the hair around your hair ties several times and pin with bobby pins. Place the opening of the drawstring ponytail over your bun, pull the two drawstrings very tight and tie underneath the ponytail.
7. Twist your existing hair into a bun if you are using a ponytail with combs. Place the opening of the comb ponytail over your bun and tightly stick the combs into the hair on the back of your head. For extra hold, use bobby pins to secure the combs.
8. Once ponytail hairpieces are attached, work your hands into the hair so that it flows and combines with your own hair to create a natural look.
Knowing how to attach ponytail hairpieces correctly will help to create a more realistic look. Also there are some other hair pieces for women, such as falls, weaves, etc., you can try to choose your favorite according to the requirements.
Other hair pieces for women such as falls, weaves, etc, you can select a favorite according to your needs.