A lace closure and a lace frontal are not the same thing, but people often confuse the two. Lace closures are not frontals but frontals can be considered closures. The main difference between the two is that a closure only covers the middle portion of the top of the head. 360 Lace frontal closures are new to many people but becoming very popular for a number of reasons.
1.The added benefit of a 360 lace frontal is that you can part it anywhere allowing you to create many more styles. You can also feel free to wear your hair in a ponytail or high bun and still look picture perfect. Using a 360 lace frontal closure that matches the hair texture and curl pattern of the weave bundles creates a completely uniform and flawless look.
2. 360 Lace Frontals are a great way to protect your hair. If you are wearing a weave, when you use a closure instead of leave out you don’t need to worry about the leave out becoming weak, brittle and unhealthy.
3. Constant braiding (when the braids are too tight or the hair/extensions are too heavy) and manipulation of hair at the hairline can cause bald spots, a receding hairline, or thinned out edges. A nice lace frontal closure can cover this up and allow the area to heal and hair to grow back.
4. Besides these factors ,another factor is the price,as 360 lace frontal just can do lace front wigs by yourself. So you need buy 1 pieces 360 lace frontal and three human hair bundles, then the total price will equal a lace front wigs price,even lace front wig is cheaper than it.
1. If you want an easy protective style that you can change very often, you can purchase weave bundles and a 360 lace frontal closure to make your own wigs or have wigs custom made for you.
2. If you want do your lace wigs by yourself, then you can choose 360 lace frontal together with human hair bundles. But if you want wear direct or want have a better experience on lace wigs, then choose full lace wigs.